Phase 1 desk study
Designed to meet the requirements of local planning officers that have requested a Phase 1 land contamination desk study
- Dedicated points of contact.
- Clear concise reporting.
- Aims to deliver clear clarification.
- Literature based review.
Phase 2 site investigation
Designed specifically to help quantify and manage geoenvironmental risk.
- Every assessment tailored to client needs.
- Comprehensive and clear quotation.
- Conducted quickly and effectively.
- Pragmatic advice and follow on support.
Advice on geotechnical issues is provided by undertaking targeted desk studies and geotechnical site investigations.
- Clear and concise interpretation
- Comprehensive site investigation methods.
- Option of ground gas monitoring.
- Can be combined with other reports for cost savings.
Flood risk & surface water drainage
Reports are are prepared for all types and sizes of development.
- Flood risk from rivers, run-off groundwater.
- Utilising accurate data.
- Impact on receptors.
- Assessments designed to client needs.
Basement impact assessments
Designed specifically to meet the planning approval process.
- Initial scoping of potential impacts.
- Comprehensive desk study.
- Reports with clear conclusions.
- Can be expanded to include geotechnical analysis.
An experienced team of environmental expert witness’s covering.
- Groundwater flooding.
- Land contamination.
- Environmental permitting.
- Public enquiry support.