AquiferWin32 Version 5 now adds a native 64-bit option.
Aquifer test analysis is an integral part of groundwater modelling, supplying critical hydraulic parameters to the model or other basic groundwater calculations. AquiferWin32 is a sophisticated Windows program that supports the analysis of aquifer tests, slug tests, and step tests. Multiple observation wells can be analyzed individually or as a group. AquiferWin32 also evaluates test data using the derivative method and can be used to simulate aquifer tests.
AquiferWin32 and Winflow/Wintran have now been merged into one product, equivalent to the old Modelling Version and another analytic element model called Split has been added.
The AquiferWin32 update is designed to bring users of all levels of AquiferWin32 and WinFlow to the Modelling Version of AquiferWin32. WinFlow users gain all the aquifer test analyses and AquiferWin32 Professional users gain analytic element modelling capabilities. Every attempt has been made to make the application more user-friendly and full featured.
- Click here to download a demo version of the Aquifer software
- Click here to see our software price list
- Click here for groundwater modelling consultancy services
AquiferWin32 supports the following:
- Analysis of slug test data using any one of the 6 slug test solutions; these solutions range from the simple Hvorslev to the complex Kansas Geological Survey (KGS) Model supporting confined or unconfined conditions, partial penetration, well skin effects and the response of a monitoring well.
- Over a dozen pump test analyses including solutions for confined, leaky confined, unconfined and fracture rock aquifers with support for variable pumping rates, partial penetration, delayed yield and well bore storage.
- Derivative analysis, Step tests and a Pump Test Simulator.
AquiferWin32 extends many of the pump test solutions into a modelling environment supporting any number of pumping wells with variable pumping rates. Output includes contour maps of hydraulic head or drawdown, color floods, particle traces and graphs of drawdown versus time at any number of monitoring wells. Auto-calibration to any number of transient targets is also supported.
AquiferWin32 also includes WinFlow, an analytic two-dimensional groundwater flow and contaminant transport model. Wintran, the transport model, is now part of Winflow. Winflow models are easy to set up, and provide quick solutions to simple groundwater problems such as impacts from proposed water supply wells, small-scale groundwater contamination issues, or the design of small pump & treat systems.
Please contact ESI for more information on AquiferWin32 groundwater modelling software.