Finite Element Subsurface Flow and Transport Simulation Groundwater Modelling Software
Finite Element Subsurface Flow and Transport Simulation System – FEFLOW – is a professional software package for modelling fluid flow and transport of dissolved constituents and/or heat transport processes in the subsurface.
FEFLOW contains pre- and post processing functionality and an efficient simulation engine. A user-friendly graphical interface provides easy access to the extensive modelling options. FEFLOW is a completely integrated system from simulation engine to graphical user interface. It also includes a public programming interface for user code.
FEFLOW is used by leading consulting firms, research institutes, universities and government organisations all over the world. Its scope of application ranges from simple local-scale to complex large-scale simulations.
FEFLOW 6.1 Release – DHI-WASY have announced the final release of FEFLOW 6.1 with numerous new and improved features!
- Click here for more information on FEFLOW 6.1
- Click here for details of FEFLOW system requirements
- Click here to purchase FEFLOW software
FEFLOW Application Examples
- Groundwater Management
- Geothermal Energy (Deep and Near-Surface)
- Mine Water Management
- Geotechnical Applications
- Industrial Porous Media Design
- Survey of Saltwater Intrusion
- Study of Pollutant Dispersion
- Coupled Groundwater/Surface-Water Simulation (Linkage with DHI MIKE11)
For extending the built-in capabilities of FEFLOW, its open programming interface IFM offers nearly unlimited possibilities.
- Flood Protection
- Heat Transport
- Waterworks Operation
- GW-SW Interaction
- Saltwater Injection
- Airport Construction
- Flooded Salt Mine