Integrated Catchment Modelling Software
MIKE SHE is a dynamic, user-friendly modelling tool that can simulate the entire land phase of the hydrological cycle. It delivers truly integrated modelling of groundwater, surface water, recharge and evapotranspiration for all aspects of hydrology that are important if your project requires an integrated model. MIKE SHE allows components to be used independently and can be customized to local needs and includes powerful pre-processing and results presentation tools for making your results understandable and convincing.
MIKE SHE, developed by DHI, has a proven track record in hundreds of consultancy and research applications around the world, consistently receiving top rank in independent reviews.
No other tool or combination of tools can match MIKE SHE in terms of seamless integration of all the important processes of the hydrological cycle at catchment scale.
Typical MIKE SHE applications:
- Integrated catchment hydrology
- Conjunctive use of surface water and groundwater
- Irrigation and drought management
- Wetland management and restoration
- Environmental river flows
- Floodplain management
- Groundwater induced flooding
- Land use and climate change
- Nutrient fate and management
- Groundwater remediation
With MIKE SHE you can investigate individual processes of the hydrological cycle in detail and tailor the integrated model to your needs by selecting the relevant level of detail for each of the processes included in your model.
- Click here for licensing information on the DHI website
- Click here to read about ESI Ltd. becoming the MIKE SHE agent for DHI-WASY
- Click here for groundwater modelling consultancy services
The framework for MIKE LICENSING FLEX ACCESS provides flexible licence options fitting to your needs. Please contact us (details on the right) or the DHI Sales Team (email@example.com) to obtain a tailored quote.