ESI is the UK’s leading independent scientific environmental consultancyspecialising in water, land and sustainable development andis a technical specialist advisor to corporate and governmental clients.
ESI isknown for pragmatism, sound science and a strong commercial focus applied throughour specialist services, in consultancy, training and software. We are thereforecommitted to the following;
- Understanding the requirements of our customers, both external and internal.
- Delivering a product which at all times meets the agreed requirements for qualityand service.
- Providing all employees with the training and experience necessary to ensure thatthey are able to carry out their duties to the standard required.
- Implementing good practices by adopting a customer focused approach toeverything we do.
- Operating ISO 9000 Quality Systems which aim to achieve quality by preventingproblems rather than detecting them and correcting them after they occur.
- The principle of continual improvement in everything we do.
- Defining, implementing and reviewing annual objectives, including qualityobjectives, for the whole organisation.
This Quality Policy is the concern of all employees and the principles and objectiveswill be communicated throughout the workforce.